Botak Kuantan

Botak Kuantan

26 November 2014

Japan Trip 2014

Hey guys. last october i went to Kobe, Japan for the BMX Flatland World Circuit 2014, The tournament called Flatark where its held at the very nice place nice view nearby the harbour. I really enjoyed my trip with my best friend indonesian champion, Heru anwari and sarah also coming with us. She managed our trip to the attraction place in Osaka. We spent 3 days in kobe and another 3 days in Osaka. It was so hard to find halal food around japan, but we did googled before going out so we can have halal meal nearby our place. About the Flatark, Everybody was given 2.30 min to perform and total riders competing in pro class are 62 riders. I dont know how much in the other categories. Expert Class. Novice, Kids, Women. Im stoked that i got 13th place and i almost go to the top 12 final on the next day. I've made friends from australia, japan/local people and Gino from amsterdam. This time i've got chance to know many of world title BMX Riders. Im really happy i've finally met them! My autumbikes team they are really cool! That was our first time meeting and i hope to meet them again soon! I really hope that i really have much money so that i can trevel a lot! Hey, check my photos here!















































No comments:

Post a Comment