Botak Kuantan

Botak Kuantan

28 April 2014

Demo at Lokal Baazar Kuantan.


  Last night a good friend of mine (Joe Kuantan) organized a local skateboarding competition here at Lokar Baazar Wisma Belia Kuantan. It was a very good event to help the scene growth in Kuantan and thanks to local rider have showed some supports for the local scene. I hope there will be more event like this, small but give impact. I was there to perform some demos and they were really appreciate that we the BMX riders also together came to make the event more happening.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Taslem Raziff aka Botak Kuantan,

    I would like to ask whether are you accepting job performances?

    I would like to invite you to perform in an event, please do contact me if you are interested at 016-333 0231. There will be payment, don't worry.

    Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

    Name : Julian Ng from Mistermind International
    Email : julian@mistermind.my
    Website : http://www.mistermind.my/

    ReplyDelete