Botak Kuantan

Botak Kuantan

04 August 2011

Ten Days BMX Jam International Indonesia Motor Show, Jakarta Indonesia

Date : 21st July 2011 until 1st August 2011
This trip was awesome because York Uno also join to perform BMX demo with us after long time not meeting him. Asosiasi BMX Indonesia provides us an apartment for 10 days in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta. We do shows only 5 days and another 5 days we chill, relax, sightseeing and the last day they had a contest where matsu, oki and me are judge. I really enjoy the trip. Actually this is my first involvement in such a big event. Thanks to Asosiasi BMX Indonesia and Wimcycle for bring me there. Here, Photo, photo, photosssss!.

Soekarno Hatta International Airport

Matsu mas's bike bag is broken

Baggage Claim

On the way to Pekan Raya Jakarta (PRJ)

Mr. Joe from Wimcycle, he picked us at airport

I like tauhu!

Gardu Tol Otomatis. haha. (SMART TAG)

Macet! (Traffic Jam)

Meeting with vice minister of ....

Photo with Minister of ....

Matsu is looks like an officer

Our id cards

Botay and me

Masked rider

All Ares Bikes except me

York and me were chilling in a shopping complex

Whooper my fav ;)

Matsu and Yosuke

I really love this pickup!

Oldschool

Katsu, Japanese food

Devise

York masuk air!

Mie gelas

Mee gelas

The girl with cute helmet

I dont know which one the car really is. Gen 2 or persona?

Nasik Goreng Gila, I would be crazy if i try once. haha

Canon, my fav ;)

Super Big sport rims

Auto show

Ducati. The sales promotion girls said, heyyy you cannot sit on the bike!

Fuck you man!

Fuck yeah!!
Fuck yeahhhh! haha.

Hahahaha.

Seaworld Ancol Jakarta Indonesia
Seaworld
Seaworld
Seaworld. I would never touch that!

Colorful fishes

This is nice!

The glow in the dark girls

Aria with monster


Botay is a bad MC ever. hahaha

As ussual, too crowded
Heru is one of the best Indonesian BMX Flatland rider

Street park contest

Street park contest

Ais, Polygon Indonesia rider

The contest

Rizky is a Indonesian pro BMX Park Rider

Firman from Asosiasi BMX Indonesia

The band played a good music while contest is happening

The judges

Moonthink handle the que during contest

Max Gaertig

Apep bandung

Ivannnnn!

The prizes, Trophy

Demigod Supratyo, Natural Street rider

Aristo Dwipo, Rockstar

Hikma

Opung, the best driver

Photos with Max Gaertig



No comments:

Post a Comment